Saturday, 18 September 2010

Psalm of Cowen

Biffo is my sheppard, there is nothing I shall want, He leadeth me beside still factories, He restoreth my doubts in the Fianna Fail party, He guideth me in the path of unemployment, "For Anglo's sake."

Yea though I walk through the valley of mounting debt, I will feel no respite, You are there with your crooks & your staff, from whom I feel no comfort. You annointest my pay with freezes so that my expenses soar above my income, surely poverty & hardship will follow your term in government & I will dwell in the house of negative equity forever.

2000 years ago Moses said "Park thy camel, pick up thy shovel & mount thy ass and I will lead you to the promised land."

2000 years later Bertie said "Lay down your shovel, sit on your ass, light up your Camels, this is the promised land."

Today Cowen taxes your shovel, reposses your Camel, kicks your ass & tells you "there is NO fucking promised land."




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Abbeyleix

No comments: