Thursday, 20 December 2007

"Ahern accuses Tribunal of attempt at 'stitch-up'. "

Our Noble leader - Cunt that he is, had the neck to actually accuse the lawyers for the Tribunal of trying to stitch him up or set him up today. Of course he did this with his usual measure of uneducated & uncultured grace, "Thats what I done", he said, when he was asked why he cashed cheques & dealt in cash instead of opening a bank account. He said: "That's what I wanted to do…there's nothing in the law or constitution about it… I decided to cash my cheques full stop…some people decide to die their hair yellow."

When Tribunal counsel Des O’Neill SC inquired re how Mr Ahern had saved a large sum of money out of his salary during the 80's & 90's, Our Noble Taoiseach snapped “I don’t think (it) is any of your damn business. I saved it.”

These are the words of the most senior politician in this country, our leader, our Taoiseach, our moral guardian ... WHAT A CUNT !!!

Does he really think anyone with a brain will believe this bollox, we have heard him try to explain away numerous lodgements, payments & "Loans" over the past few months and I'm sure like me anyone listening to these explanations are none the wiser, in fact they are becoming more vague and confusing by the day.


Bertie

At this stage I don't think anyone actually cares what lies You tell, we all know the money was dodgy & we all know You are a slimey little lying cunt.

BERTIE IT'S TIME TO GO - PLEASE STAND UP, TAKE A BOW AND FUCK OFF !

No comments: